Wordless Wednesday

by Cate on March 11, 2009

Note to self: Do not leave confectioner’s sugar in cabinet where Madeline can reach it.  Even if it was only until I could find a better place to store the bag.

Madeline and Sugar

Madeline and Sugar Part 2

Kris March 11, 2009 at 7:54 am

Oh my goodness!

Sarah March 11, 2009 at 8:18 am

Oooh, she is adorable … how funny what kids get into. Was Nick like that?

So glad to see that Miss M is on the mend.

Sarahs last blog post..To Our Health: Basil and Sunflower Tilapia

carrie March 11, 2009 at 9:00 am

that is too cute. of course, confectioner’s sugar is already messy without a little one messing with it, too!

The Sister In-Law March 11, 2009 at 9:05 am

Well that only means she’s feeling better LOL! Adorable!!!

SIL

TexasRed March 11, 2009 at 9:27 am

Aww…she can look back to these pictures as the start of her cooking career!

TexasReds last blog post..Wordless Wednesday – Birthdays Past

Amanda March 11, 2009 at 10:35 am

I wish I had pictures from my friend. Her son got into the powdered sugar….he was covered in it. As was her entire hallway. Luckily, she had wood floors. I cannot imagine cleaning that out of carpet!

Amandas last blog post..Gratuitous Picture Tuesday

darla March 11, 2009 at 2:24 pm

How funny! I guess you your cabinets don’t have child proof locks on them!!!!!

Alvis March 11, 2009 at 4:20 pm

She’s very cute. I hope she got to eat a lot of it!

Cate March 11, 2009 at 11:27 pm

Sarah – she is a completely different baby than Nick ever was. She has a fascination with the garbage cans and if given half a second can be found rooting around in them – he never did stuff like that.

Alvis – she, of course, tasted it and once she discovered it was sweet, she was trying to get as much off her pants as she could, the little monkey.

Darla – Of course we have child proof locks on our cabinets, just not on cabinets with small pots and pans in them. :)

Amanda – yikes! They certainly can make quite the mess in just a few seconds, can’t they?

TexasRed – I hope so!

Carrie – why is that? I always open it over the sink because invariably I end up wearing it otherwise.

SIL – she’s crazy that one. :)

Kris – hey, were you at Wal-Mart today? Thought I saw you, but wasn’t sure..