Wordless Wednesday

by Cate on February 10, 2010

Catching Snowflakes

Copycat

Joy

After the Snowball

Dear Mother Nature,

Today was fun.  Really it was.  And the kids had a blast.  Honestly you threw down so much of the white stuff, poor Madeline can barely stand upright.  Even the dog, who really loves snow, is kind of over it.  We love when you do your thing, but we’re also hoping this was, perhaps, your last hurrah for the season.  Really.

Love and Kisses,

Cate and Crew

Happiness

Happier than a pig in...

Stuck

To the Rescue

Eli

Mutual Adoration Society

Snowstorm 2010

Trio of Trouble

Hug Me!

And It's Still Coming Down

Love and Adoration

Brotherly Love

(he was so good … he cleared off each step for her as she climbed them)

Snow Fest 2010

Project 365
February 10, 2010, Photo #40

Playing Mama

She has taken to playing “mama” lately, putting her animals and dolls to bed, patting them as they fall asleep. Fetching juice for them (bears drink a staggering amount of juice, by the way!), taking them for walks, shushing us when we’re too loud for them to nap.

Claire February 10, 2010 at 11:30 pm

Lots of snow!!! My parents have gotten a good bit, too (for TN!) but we haven’t gotten any real snow here. Supposed to snow on Friday, though. Hope it doesn’t keep me from visiting home.

Joanne February 11, 2010 at 7:13 am

Do you think you could sign my name to that letter as well? Thanks. It was nice. It really was. But I’m ready for the sun to come back out. Don’t you think?

Looks like the kids had a TON of fun!

Cathy February 11, 2010 at 10:04 am

You guys have really been hit with snow! And I thought it got bad here :) But ah, to be a kid again and think snow is exciting and not just a way to screw up my morning commute!

Ramona February 11, 2010 at 10:21 am

Ya’ll are sending that stuff down to Mississippi. But, I really was hoping you could keep it. You know Southerns shut down in snow…. Yuck!

Great pictures. Very cute. LUV the dog rolling around.

mandy February 11, 2010 at 10:50 am

Ahhh! We’ve had a bunch of snow too and I would be lying if I said I didn’t stick out my tongue to catch some snowflakes. Catching snowflakes on my tongue is something I did with my grandpap as a kid, the two of us running around like goofballs in the front yard is something thats one of fondest childhood memories.

Jen February 11, 2010 at 11:41 am

LOVE these shots!

Casey February 11, 2010 at 9:51 pm

I’m dying over the cozy coupe covered in snow. Hilarious!

Jen February 11, 2010 at 10:02 pm

Your pics are just too cute! I am with you. I am so done with snow!