Every month when I work on the list of recipes for the round-up, I’m reminded of how many I still have to write about here. And how many fun delicious new recipes (and complete failures) we got to experience. A little bit late, but here are the new recipes that came out of the O’Malley kitchen last month. I think the standouts for me were the Brownie Goody Bars, and the pasta that Nick and Jamie made for Mother’s Day.
- Basic Omelet – Jamie Oliver. I added roasted broccoli and cheddar to mine. Delish. Reviewed here.
- Mini Shell Pasta with Creamy Smoked Bacon and Peas. Jamie Oliver in his newest cookbook, Jamie’s Food Revolution. Quick and easy weeknight meal.
- Honey-Oatmeal Clusters – Food Network magazine, May 2010. The clusters were part of a trail mix recipe. They didn’t “cluster” and were completely tasteless.
- Tres Leches Cake – Food Network magazine, May 2010. Review coming.
- Greek-Style Tuna Salad Sandwiches – Betty Crocker magazine, reviewed here.
- Grilled Taco-Barbecue Chicken – Betty Crocker magazine, reviewed here.
- Brownie Goody Bars – a yummy, chocolate-y tasty sweet treat, reviewed here.
- Triple-Cheese Spirals – another go at finding “the” mac and cheese recipe.
- Tortellini with Peas and Prosciutto – review can be found here, recipe is from Food Network magazine, April 2010.
- Nutty Chocolate Hot Bites – recipe from Pillsbury Bake-Off magazine, you can see the picture here, recipe coming this week.
- Classic S’mores – a microwave, 15-second version, reviewed here.
- Chocolate Cobbler – recipe from The Tasty Kitchen
- Fat-Free Refried Beans – reviewed here.
- Sauteed Mushrooms and Garlic – added on top of Tri-Tip Steak. Delish.
- Ranch Oyster Crackers- reviewed here. Crazy simple to make, a yummy snack and fond memories.