Today the Eat. Live. Be. crew is tackling what we eat as healthy snacks. I could honestly give you a hundred different items, but I grabbed the camera and gave you some visual answers instead. These are some of the healthy snacks I have on hand, as of right this second, for a grab-and-go munch without the guilt.
For other healthy snack ideas, check out my fellow ELB peeps at the below links:
- Sarah Caron from Sarah’s Cucina Bella
- Joanne from Eats Well with Others
- Maris Callahan – In Good Taste
- Chris Arpante – Melecotte
- Faith – Blog Appetit
- Kristen - Dine and Dish
- Jenna – Stop, Drop and Blog
- Casey – The Starnes Family
- Patsy – Family, Friends and Food
- Tri-Fit Mom
- Claire – Cooking is Medicine
- Allison – Sweet Flours
- Jen – NJ Epicurean
- Leslie – The Hungry Housewife
- Rivki Locker – Healthy Eating for Ordinary People
- Claudia – Journey of an Italian Cook
- Jennifer Schulz – Lick-a-Plate
- Sarah Rogers – Sarah’s Sweet Creations
- Denise and Lenny – Chez Us
February 21, 2011, Photo #52 and a bonus shot
Nick spied the $20 bin and combed carefully through it just to make sure that some of the games he has on his DSi and Wii wish list didn’t make it to the sale bin. While I’m thinking of it, does anyone have the Wii Zumba? If you do, would love to know what you think of it.
Thursday it was a gorgeously perfect 62 degrees. Today we woke up to six inches of snow. I think all the snow we’ve had this season has just about made me numb to it at this point. I believe this is our 9th snowfall of significance. Spring … just 27 days away. Not that I’m counting or anything.
Tomorrow? That recipe for the divine caramel dish. Don’t miss it.Eat. Live. Be.