The Husband Cooks

by Cate on February 21, 2006

Well I cooked dinner today and I didn’t burn the house down or make a big mess in the kitchen.If I made a mess, the wife couldn’t clean up after me.So I made sure I didn’t make a mess.Well I cooked diner for my sister in law (birthday dinner) and for my in laws too.I cooked a pork roast and some white rice and black beans.They all said it was good I think they don’t want to hurt my feelings.Ok sweetnicks (THE WIFE) is feeling better today she is up and walking and giving out orders so she is back to her self. The wife will put a post tomorrow and do the ARF round up too.

Alysha February 21, 2006 at 12:49 am

Glad to hear Sweetnicks is feeling better. Fast healing thoughts coming your way!

My friend had her gall bladder out last summer. It was scary for her – she thought she was having a heart attack! Hope it was less dramatic for you two. Still, surgery is no fun, drama or no drama.

Take care.

Ana February 21, 2006 at 1:12 am

Glad to Know Sweetnickes is doing well!! We miss her postings and can’t wait to “read” her again here in the blogsphere!!
Get Well Soon!
Ana

Robyn1007 February 21, 2006 at 3:28 am

So glad to hear Sweetnicks is home. Healing thoughts coming your direction.

tyroleancutie February 21, 2006 at 4:19 am

I am glad to hear that Sweetnicks is back at home and doing better.

And for the pork roast – I bet it was great! My husband doesn’t even know how to turn on the oven, so Sweetnicks can consider herself a very lucky wife ;-)

shammi February 21, 2006 at 10:28 am

Glad you’re better, Sweetnicks! Looking fwd to ARF Tuesday as always :)

Anonymous February 21, 2006 at 2:56 pm

The dinner was great! Sweetnicks Husband shared. It was so nice to come home from work and have dinner already taken care of.

Thanks a bunch.

The Neighbor (Wife)

karina February 21, 2006 at 3:45 pm

Glad to hear Sweetnicks is home, “up and walking and giving orders”!

Feel better, Sweetnicks – and don’t DO TOO much too soon. Let The Husband pamper you!

Take care! :-)

aspiring annapoorna February 21, 2006 at 11:11 pm

Get well soon Sweetnicks! All good wishes to you and your family.

I dont know how to get onto the round-up. I put out my first ARF/5-a-day post today.
here’s the link:

Looking forward to seeing the round-up.

best, AA