Just a quick one tonight. Wasn’t going to post, but since today is the TWO YEAR BLOGIVERSARY of Sweetnicks, I couldn’t resist! It’s hard to believe that Sweetnicks has been around for two years already – time sure does fly.
So much has happened in the last two years … let’s see …
– I quit my job after 20 years to write full-time and start a travel agency. Oh yeah, and sell Avon and Tupperware in my free time.
– The Husband changed jobs
– Both The Neighbor Husband and The Neighbor Wife changed not only jobs, but careers
– We did a vacation or two or three. No, we usually don’t take three vacations in two years, but it had been 8 years since our last vacation, so we were overdue. No cruise this year, sniff, sniff, but definitely next year and I can’t wait.
– We befriended The Newlywed Neighbors
– I had my gall bladder out, then The Neighbor Husband feeling left out, had his gall bladder removed, followed by The Husband and The Neighbor Wife making their own trips to the hospital, but managing to avoid surgery. Mom had her stint in the hospital, for much longer than all of us combined, but is doing great.
– ARF/5-A-Day and Weekend Dog Blogging were born
– I bought the Well Fed Network
– I started a new site with Madeline
– Started writing for CMS Wire, Daily Wireless, IT Management and VoIP News
… hmm, what else?
I’m sure there’s tons more, and given what I know is already coming up this year (and nope, I’m not tellin’), there’s plenty more in store. Thanks for coming back here, day after day, to see what’s cooking, not only in the kitchen, but in our lives. It’s been a fun ride!