The Graduate

by Cate on July 2, 2007

Last week, on the day of the closing for our new house (but of couse!), Nicholas graduated from Pre-K. He is now officially a Kindergartener. Wow, time sure flies! Last year, they had a graduation ceremony, and even though he wasn’t leaving the school then, and wasn’t in a cap and gown (which we had to buy, thankyouverymuch), I totally got choked up. Knowing that, I was surprised that I managed to keep it together this time. A two hour ceremony filled with songs, a cute slideshow and more. My baby is off to Kindergarten this Fall! Although he keeps telling me he’s not a baby anymore…

Alisha July 1, 2007 at 11:03 pm

Congratulations Nicholas (and mom!) It always amazes me how fast kids grow up!

Robyn July 2, 2007 at 3:28 am

Congratulations Nicholas!

Anonymous July 2, 2007 at 1:59 pm

Where has time gone… that cute little boy who walked into the toddler room at his old school is not a baby anymore. He’s now a big boy! How cute he looks… good luck in Kindergarten this year Nicholas and enjoy your new house Cate!

Melissa

SheRa July 2, 2007 at 5:49 pm

aww! that picture is just adorable! congrats to you and your little graduate :)

the chocolate lady ??? ??????? July 2, 2007 at 9:10 pm

Congratulations!

Tanya July 2, 2007 at 11:41 pm

Congratulations….
Also, given the necklace… could that be recycled as a wizard’s costume? Cause that’d just be too cute

Cate July 2, 2007 at 11:45 pm

Alisha – I know! It seems like just yesterday he was an itsy bitsy baby.

Robyn – he was SO excited!

Melissa – hey, long time no talk! Just ran into Cindy yesterday actually. Your own munchkin must be getting so big!

Shera – quite the little man. :)

Chcolate Lady – thank you!

Tanya – that is a fantastic idea! I was a little surprised we had to actually buy the cap and gown, but given the prices of some Halloween costumes these days, that’s a great way to reuse it.