Another month has come and gone, and it’s time for another recipe round-up. Truth be told, even though this month’s list of new recipes is shorter than I wanted, considering the fact that I didn’t make a new recipe until the middle of the month, I think I did ok. For me, the stand-out this month was definitely Jamie Oliver’s Vegetable Bhajis. They’ve been made three times since that first time last week, and are on the menu for a party this weekend too. I think the Penne Gorgonzola with Chicken is a close second, followed by the Rocky Road Fudge Bars. Would love to hear about a favorite new recipe YOU made last month!
- Iced Oatmeal White Chocolate Cookies – Multiply Delicious website. Good and thumbs up from the kids.
- Carrot Salad – Country Living magazine, February 2010. Terrible. You won’t be hearing about this one.
- Penne Gorgonzola with Chicken – Taste of Home magazine, review here.
- Pico de Gallo – The Pioneer Woman, review here.
- Guacamole – The Pioneer Woman, recipe here.
- Chicken Patty Pockets – Emeril via Martha Stewart’s Everyday Food, review here.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes – review here.
- Barefoot Contessa’s Chocolate Frosting – review here.
- Phyllo and Prosciutto-Wrapped Asparagus – Weight Watchers recipe, review coming.
- Homemade Strawberry Fruit Roll-Ups – Fly Through Our Window, review here.
- Rocky Road Fudge Bars – Pillsbury, review here.
- Vegetable Bhajis – Jamie Oliver, review here.
- Cracking Burgers – Jamie Oliver, review coming soon, excellent and easy.
- Chopped Salad – Jamie Oliver, review coming soon.
- Cookies and Cream Cupcakes – The Cupcake Doctor, review coming.
- Strawberry Lemonade – review on Wednesday.
- Cheddar and Bacon Toasts – Martha Stewart’s Everyday Food, review coming.
- Fettuccine all’Alfredo – Rachael Ray, review here.
May 3, 2010, Photo #87
The expression is because the baby’s bottle fell out of her mouth (it’s by Madeline’s foot). After the baby was fed, she got a bath. In Madeline’s play washing machine. I swear I have never given the kids a bath in the washing machine.
Maybe NOT giving them a bath in the washing machine is where you’ve been going wrong :P
This is a great list of recipes. i still have to try those vegetable bhajis. Soon.
I think my favorite recipes of this month were the NY Cheesecake that I made for my roommate’s birthday and a roasted plantain and PB sandwich. Ugh. Good.
I think Rocky Road fudge bars would be a hit in this family.
It is currently snowing where I live. Again. So my favourite recipe of April was, sadly, soup!
LOL…where did she come up with that one….
Priceless picture!!!! Don’t worry, my brother liked to play in the washer for some reason…he’s just fine. The recipes sound great. I’d like to see the chopped salad recipe.